Sunday, May 24, 2009

What I have don’t and what I will do about English for mathematics

What I have don’t and what I will do about English for mathematics
I really do not master the English language, especially in mathematics in the English language. I do not know why it is difficult to keep me in my memory, to understand and remember all the words of the English language that I hear or read on this is key in learning English. Translate the words of my course especially difficult to arrange the sentence or even speak in English? With the development of the technology demands of the age and the English language is necessary in all matters of education for example. From primary schools have a lot of schools that taught English and now many bilingual schools, international schools of all learning use the English language as a candidate for the teacher I have to take the English language and because the field in mathematics from now I have to many learn mathematics in English in order to compete. Things that will I do for this is:
1. little by little to understand and memorize vocabulary of mathematics, especially the English language.
2. Store in memory all of my vocabulary is.
3. Read more articles of the English language related to mathematics.
4. Search for words that are difficult to find the means and difficulties and ask if my friends.
5. Browsing the Internet to increase knowledge.
6. Opening and reading the blog Mr. Marsigit.
7. Learning to write the sentences in the English language.
8. Learn to speak English even though still using a simple vocabulary and is not yet complete.
9. And from now on I will be more serious following the lecture the English language.
I hope this will be successful even though it may take a long time, but I remain optimistic I can. Hopefully continue to develop mathematics!

No comments:

Post a Comment